Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Party!




"I call the right ear." - VeNae

Livvy loved her cake! My pictures were kind of blurry but I think her Aunt V caught some better ones.

5 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

What an adorable birthday girl!! And the cake too! Did you make it?

Speaking of making food...Don't you have a food blog? I had totally forgotten until you were over here, and now I'm dying to see what I've missed! If you're still keeping it up, send me the address, okay? Thanks, girl!

The Conrad Family said...

She has gotten so big! How does that happen??? I love her cake!! I made that same one for Asher for his first birthday! ADORABLE!! You did a great job!

Chris and Christina said...

what a super cute birthday cake! I want one like that! And I wished I looked as cute stuffing my face with cake as Livvy does. A year has flown by! crazy :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday little Livvy! How adorable! I can't believe a year has come and gone! We love you so much! Hopefully we can get to see you before another year slips by. Hugs and kisses to you all!!!! xo

Jenae said...

A Very Happy Birthday to Livvy. She is adorable - can't wait to see her in a few weeks!