The elder is back! We met him at the airport Tuesday night! We were SO excited. He seemed a bit overwhelmed by Livvy at first (she on the other hand played with his name tag and seemed unphased by the new guy), however after we spent a few days with him this week it is normalling out. His accent is so strong! He says words that no one understands, but he still has the same humor and smiley eyes as always. Thursday night he and I rode bikes around the neighborhood and stopped around at his old friends' houses. It was so nice to ride around and talk in the warm summer air. I can't believe all of my sibs are growing up. One brother married, another in a week and then BAM before you know it two more could be married. I feel like we should all still be playing kick-the-can in Lawnview Circle.
1 comment:
Hooray - that's so exciting! Reading this really made me want to play kick-the-can.
Post a Comment