with Livvy. I just wanted to make sure I wrote down some of my favorite things about her right now.
Maybe one of my favorite new tricks...SLEEPING through the night! I bought Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child and it finally gave me the spine to leave her in her bed at night. She figured it out pretty quick (within a week) and I think this is because we kind of eased into it over the past few months. She still will wake up at like 4 am but she goes down at 7 and stays in her bed until 6:15! Miracles DO happen! (She's still crying a bit at naps but she's taking them..phew!)
She talks up a storm now. She repeats everything I say. She says "Let's Go!", "Where'd it go?", and she recently discovered the fun of running behind something and saying "BOO!"
She is contantly wandering around saying "Ma" or "More" for food. She walks into the kitchen and says "Nana", wanting to eat her favorite food, bananas.
She is now cuddly and just yesterday snuggled up after her nap with Grandma. I came back from doing errands and found them asleep rocking in the same rocking chair that I'm pretty sure my mom rocked all nine of her babies. So sweet.
She is an attention LOVER. She turns off the TV or grabs the book I'm reading so she has my undivided attention. She says "DaDa" and "Papa" all day long and I always say "They're at work." and she thinks that's an acceptable answer and goes on to play with her toys.
Finally she has learned to give me kisses. Usually they are with an open mouth full of teething drool, but I love them so much!
I love being a stay at home mom with this kid. She is so sweet and is starting to develop her own personality and enter kid-dom. I can't believe it. It makes me happy and it makes me want many many more babies.
3 comments:
I'm so glad she's finally sleeping. I told you that book is a God-send!
What an adorable post - It makes me miss seeing that little busy body of yours.
I still clearly remember the week when Toby was finally sleeping through the night and I was like "wow, I have my nights back! what should I do with my time?!" It was such a good feeling. Glad she finally got the sleeping thing down! :)
Post a Comment