



Finally, we did it! These are the first family pictures that we've done since we got married! No joke. That was three years ago, one baby and a whole lot of "we'll do it next month" ago. We had our family friend Chad take them for us at the park behind my parents house. The same park where Lincoln proposed and where we had our reception. Chad took a bunch (100 something pictures) and can I just say "DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT?". Do you ever feel like that? Holy cow I'm awkward. It's just like when you hear your voice on a video camera and you cannot believe that you sound THAT annoying. Rats.
Sorry for that tangent, but really I am so stoked to have some current pictures of our liddle family.
13 comments:
Oh Vindie, you look beautiful as always. I love all the pics! I too am a procrastinator of family pictures. :)
they look great!
I LOVE THESE! They are so stinking cute. I think you look gorgeous! Liv is totally going to model when she grows up- I can see it.
Most adorable family ever! You guys rock.
What a beautiful family!! Livvy is gorgeous...just like her mama!!
too stinkin' cute and you guys look awesome together!
uhm, "awkward"??? I think not!!! Oh my Vindie - you are gorgeous as ever! And thank you for sharing the photos of your beautiful family!!! Love you so much! Can't wait to see you and meet that little darling!!! Woot for weddings!
Yes!!! I love the pictures! You do look fabulous sweetie, don't know what you are worried about!
So cute!!! I love the one on the swing!
I love these pics! You have such a good looking little family! I can't wait to see two-thirds of it next month!
These pictures are great! And awkward... are you kidding me, you are so beautiful! Not even a hint of awkward! And Liv is ADORABLE! What great pictures of her!
And to comment on the rest of your blog that I stayed up until about 1 am reading, You are seriously my favorite! I love the way you write. Mom jeans... you are the LAST person I would ever associate mom jeans with. Seriously, form the first day I saw you I was like she is the cutest mom ever! You need to teach me some fashion tips ASAP!! I really do have a hard time getting out of sweats each day, you have inspired me to try and be cuter.
Love your outfit miss Vindie! YOu guys are cute kids.
Lincoln: Very nice photographs - but what happened to the calculator watch??
Post a Comment