you should expect the following.
1) Upon entering the store, he will get distracted by the basket of movies and there he will stay for "just a minute".
2) After the "minute" has passed he will get lost looking for you in Aisles 1 and 2 (you are already in Aisle 6 popping crackers into the kiddo's mouth.)
3) Finally he finds you and in his hand is a really good sample that "you must go get!".
4) The mouth you are feeding decides she wants whats in his hands (pipping hot soup).
5) Now the babe is crying and the Lincoln is confused why you won't get a sample, and you are high-tailing it to the check out counter and Elmo balloons.
The "grab a few things" has now turned into a good 45 minutes. Thanks sweets for spicying up the grocery store trip. You are incredibly cute.
5 comments:
I'm the worst when it comes to grocery shopping. Chris needs to come with me to monitor my spending because I tend to go when I'm hungry and want to buy EVERYTHING. I feel like a little kid when he has to look at me and tell me no, that we don't need it. But always makes for a fun trip to the store :)
Hahaha. I do all the grocery shopping for me and the bf and once I took him to the grocery store after MONTHS of him not going. He was SO distracted and was just like a little kid wanting to get everything and look at everything. Hilarious.
You forgot the part where you walk out with at least 5 things that weren't on your list:)
I LOVE THE GROCERY STORE! Were you at Costco? I totally know what you mean - I am usually the one to go to the grocery store and so I've got my routine down - I know where everything that I want is, and I don't detour at all...unless Clayton is with me and then sometimes my whole groove is thrown off... but in a good way.
So funny! When I take your dad to the store we end up with about 5000 extra calories in the cart, and most of it is chocolate in one form or another! Love the pics of Livv in all costumes, so cute!
Post a Comment