Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ketch-up...

So it's been a while. Ooops. We just got back from a whirl-wind vacation starting with a weekend in Utah for my cuz's wedding and then an Arizona Thanksgiving. We had so much fun seeing family, seeing old friends, and watching a TON of football games that never went our way.


We were able to go to the zoo and see horses that live close to my in-laws. Livvy loved seeing her aunties and uncles. She actually did really well throughout the trip and slept like a champion.
Most of the airplane rides were A-OK mostly because I had my mom, brother-in-law, or Lincoln with me each leg. However, 10 minutes before landing in OAK, after 3 hours (and one stop...AHHH why did I book this flight!) Livvy decided to wet through her diaper onto my lap. No beuno. Thankfully we had the BEST chauffeur (my pops) to pick us up drive us home and get us pizza. Wet pants didn't seem to be that big of a deal anymore.
Now we're back to the old grind and MAN I'm feeling stressed out about Christmas! I LOVE it, but holy cow so much to do and it's already December! But can I just say laundry, mopping, and kitchen cleaning is SO MUCH more fun with my Pandora Christmas music blasting.
Merry Christmasing! (I still have yet to pull out any decorations besides my Christmas place mats...hopefully you've been better than me!)

2 comments:

Jenae said...

Wow - that is a lot of traveling. I wish we could have seen you in AZ. Livvy is adorable (as always). I agree about chores seeming wonderful when you are blasting Christmas music - I secretly listen to Josh Groban's Noel cd all year long whenever I need a little pick me up!

Rachel Allen said...

Wet pants on the airplane, that has happened to me too. Gross. But, alas, part of mother-hood. :)