The other night we were eating dinner and Livs was done with dinner so she spite out the last bite I gave her. This is nothing new. However, before I knew what I was doing I put the tiny piece of spite-out-food into my mouth! YEEEEEEWWW! What has happened to me? I didn't even notice and Lincoln had to point out how bird-like that was. Gross.
Sadly, this is not a one time occurrence. If we're out in public and there's no garbage in site....yup those soggy Cheerios hop on into my portable vacuum mouth.
Again, gross. Sorry if this is too much information and you are gagging right now. But I have a feeling the vacuum-syndrome is just another result of the beauty of mommy-hood. Hopefully now that I'm aware of it, I can bring a little ziplock bag to hold the unwanted food and it won't end up in my mouth.
6 comments:
Haha! I totally did that at church this week with a spit out dried cherry. I can't just leave it there!
You're not alone on that one. I think I'm sorry to admit that!
That's hilarious! The things we moms do!
Sometimes I catch Ryan taking a piece of gum out of his mouth and giving it to Trenton, just because Trenton asked for it. Ack!
But really, it kind of starts to feel like germs don't exist with your own kids. :)
LOL! So true! I'm totally the same way! The things we do, seriously! But it is so worth it! =)
I am laughing so hard, I think I hurt myself!
I so love you!!!!!
No offense, but that is pretty gross. I hope I don't fall into that same sort of pattern, but I am sure it will come with motherhood. Love the Christmas tree.
Post a Comment