Thursday, May 5, 2011

A beautiful Easter.

We spent Easter weekend in Danville with my family. The festivities began with dying Easter eggs with Grandpa and Grandma. Livvy was only interested in coloring the eggs with crayons and making sure they all were put back into the carton. She had a blast.
We woke up for early church and did a quick Easter egg hunt with the kids.
Livvy's loot from the Easter bunny included some Dora panties! Sadly, the little stinker is refusing to use her potty but I'm hoping within the next few months we'll be actually wearing those cute "big girl pants"!
Saturday, we went to our ward Easter egg hunt and breakfast.
Livvy cried before they let the kids go...cause she could see the eggs and wanted to get them now! My little sisters practiced Easter egg hunts at my parent's house the weeks before...so she knew what was happening! She grabbed every egg she could see and sadly we were only supposed to get 10. Lincoln would throw the extra eggs out of our basket when she wasn't looking but a couple of times she caught him and got very mad and picked them back up and put them in her basket while saying "NO DADDY!" Crazy girl.
This is probably my favorite picture of the weekend. I love my Lincy poo with an Easter bunny.

5 comments:

elysebeard said...

Lincy poo should be sitting on his lap, no?

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

That picture of Lincoln and the easter bunny is really making me laugh!

Jeff said...

I'm not gonna lie, that easter bunny kinda scares me. Lol! So glad you have had a good week with the livster! She is such a cutie! I agree 100% with what you said, enjoy and take advantage of the one on one time with her because it will be few and far between once your little guy is born. p.s. love the dress. I have made em wear it so many times because it is so dang cute! We will have to get some matchy pics. Love ya!

Jeff said...

p.s. This is bec. lol

Bonnie said...

Vindie, I love reading your blog! Livvy is a doll and so very big! Good luck with the potty training, I'm still working on Anders ;)