Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My little miss


This week has been such a good one so far. The past few weeks we've had a few tantrums (maybe one a day), but this week Liv has been so sweet. Our friends are out of town...so I was so worried we would have a boring-stay-home week, but we have had fun just being best buds and spending some good one-on-one time together. I am realizing I need to take advantage of that now before I have a little newborn that will demand most of my attention.

The little miss talks a ton! Saying cute things like "Thank you" and "I like you!" and some not so sweet things like "Don't touch me!" and "Give it baaack!" She has also inherited my need to apologize for everything and says "I'm sorry" when she falls down, drops a toy, or trips. Lately she loves to play "baby" I swaddle her up like she's a newborn and rock her and talk to her about her baby brother that's coming in August. Yesterday I was cooking and she ran in with her blanket and walked me back to the rocking chair to hold her. She's such a mommy's girl. She loves to talk on her phone to "Papa", "Daddy", and "Wonka"(Auntie Veronica). She loves to swing on the swings and yells (not so politely) to "GO HIGH". She is my favorite little buddy and I'm so glad she's ours.

2 comments:

Katie and joe said...

ugh. i wish claire and livster could be besties. she seems so sassy! and could put claire in her place. shes so pretty, like her momma.

lets chat soooooon.

Brie said...

Claire apologizes all day long too. I hear "Oh, sorry baby!" pretty often when she's playing with her dolls. So cute! And hey, we might be moving to WC soon, then our girlies could play!