Thursday, June 2, 2011

28 weeks and 4 days...

Went to the doctor today for an appointment I thought I had. Showed up and it actually wasn't until tomorrow. Luckily my office is amazing and fit me in. The baby boy has a good heart beat and is kicking alot, but I'm measuring small. So my doctor is sending me to get a "growth ultrasound" on Monday.

I feel a little stupid because I've been saying how much bigger I am this time around...but apparently I just feel like it. I carried small with Livvy (but never had to do an extra ultrasound) and my mom always carried small as well, so I'm sure everything is fine. The doctor said it may just be the way I'm carrying, but she thinks the ultrasound will just make sure everything is on track.

Maybe we just have a little 6 pounder on our hands rather than the 8 pounder that Livvy was. I'm a little nervous about the ultrasound, but I'm sure he is fine and it will be fun to get another look at him. I'll make sure to update the blog on Monday post-ultrasound. Cross your fingers he's just a tiny, healthy peanut.

1 comment:

Katie and joe said...

you'll be fine!!! i know you probably hate to hear that. i always did. even though i freaked out about everything. even when there was nothing to freak out about. pretty sure i was gained about 40 pounds and worried baby #2 would be too small. yeah.... 40 extra pounds does not look good on me. go eat some ice cream and plump him up a bit :) i would come rub your belly for good luck if i could! loves