Yesterday we had the ultrasound. Not only is our baby NOT small...he is actually measuring quite BIG. He's roughly 3 lbs and is in the 80th percentile. Therefore, the doctor scheduled me for another ultrasound 2 1/2 weeks until my due date to make sure he's not TOO big for me to deliver at full term.
That's right people...my belly may look small to you, but believe me when I say that I am carting around alot more than you can see. =)
2 comments:
awesome. yay for plump babies! i wished my doc believed me... there is more in there than you think!!!
I carried small with Toby so I totally know how you feel with all the "You're so small" comments. And I think he weighed the same as Livvy- 8 lbs 1 oz? ANYWAY...I'm glad he's thriving AND that you have proof of it too. :)
Post a Comment