Monday, December 26, 2011

Here we go.

Currently my house has no internet, no cable, and soon no couch. We had a great Christmas keeping ourselves in denial of the inevitable move across the country. But now there's no hiding.

I have nothing to do at my house but nurse in my last remaining comfortable seat and watch Funny Girl over and over. Why Funny Girl? Well, besides it being an amazing musical move, it's one of the few DvDs that is not on a boat to London.

So, we are going to my parentals' daily and moving up our "crash at the parents' house" to Saturday/Sunday.

This week is operation get house packed and moved. Next week is prepare to leave the country. Done and done.

2 comments:

elysebeard said...

I HATE THIS

Ben and Athena said...

Good luck Vindie! I'm so excited for you guys. It sounds like such an adventure.