Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some cuteness.

















A little bit of an update on the cuteness that has been going on around my house.

Jude: He's FOUR months now. Crazy how fast it's gone by. He loves being tickled and being held by Livs. He can roll to his side now and is just about the cutest little boy I've ever seen. At his 4 month check up he was 15 lbs (70%) and I can't remember how tall but he's in the 90 percentile. He is a big boy! We've been sleep training him this week and he is a champion. Nothing beats having the whole family getting more sleep!

Livvy: She's 2 and half (although she told a friend she was almost 12). She is VERY excited for Christmas and asks me all the time what I want for Christmas. When you ask her what she wants for Christmas she says she wants a "silver bell". If you've read The Polar Express than you know why she's asking for that. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to wrap a bell for her and she how excited she is when she thinks Santa gave her a reindeer's bell!

Life before the move has been hectic, but everyday I find myself having moments of feeling so blessed. I love being a mom and taking care of these little munchkins. I am so glad I get to take them with me to London.

No comments: