Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tomorrow

shippers come to my house and pack up {a few of} our belongings and ship them to London.

We are moving in approximately 6.5 weeks.

This last month is full of doctors appointments, dentist appointments and a WHOLE lot of family and friends time.

It's been quite the fiasco deciding what to take vs. what to leave. We're not taking much. Mostly Livvy's toys and a few essentials like beds. Everything else we're either giving away or selling.

Side note: It's ah-mazing the amount of kitchen appliances that one accumulates.

We're probably going to be having some sort of a garage sale (patio sale?). But right now we're focusing on tomorrow and shipping our stuff across the Atlantic Ocean.

When I told Livvy her toys are going on a boat to "Wondon" she looked at me and thought for a minute then asked "But who will hold them?" Good question my dear. Good question.

4 comments:

Shelli said...

I'm really excited for you. This sounds like an amazing adventure and opportunity. Hope everything goes well and that you keep blogging to document the whole experience!

I'm jealous.

Liz said...

What a sweet girl! I hope we will get to play before we all leave! We are going to miss you!

elysebeard said...

I just really have a love/hate relationship with this whole wondon thing. Actually, probably just a hate relationship

Debbie said...

Oh England is such a beautiful country. I am so happy for you guys. It will be fun to see if Livvy picks up an accent at all. :) Good luck with all the last-minute craziness!