The babe is turning a month old on Sunday. She is getting so big! She has been really alert all along and last week she began smiling at us! I haven't caught a picture yet, but I will post a video that I got of her smiling.
Life here on the home front is going well. She is pretty sporadic about her sleeping, some nights I get a solid four hours but other nights I am not so lucky. I was putting some of her clothes away today and am realizing that I need to make sure she wears all of her cute outfits before she grows out of them!
It is crazy how natural it has seemed to have her in our lives. Being a mom is definitely rewarding, but it has been quite an adjustment. The lack of sleep and nursing for the majority of the day is hard at times, but everyday I find things that help keep me going. Last night making cookies was my therapy and today we went to a craft store, perused the aisles and came home with a perfect ribbon to use to make a bow for Livvy's first 4th of July.
I'll post more pictures when I get a chance!
2 comments:
one month already? are you serious! i can't believe how fast time has flown. can't wait to see her smiling and in that cute little fourth of july bow! love ya girl. so proud of you. :)
I just want to tell you how adorable I think she is. Seriously, I am not just saying that either. Every picture I think "wow if I ever have a baby girl, I hope she's as cute as her!" Yeah the lack of sleep was the hardest part for me too. It seems like just yesterday we were VT partners talking about Toby's erratic sleeping. It will get better though, I promise! Hang in there!
Post a Comment