Wow! She is sooo beautiful! IT almost makes me want to have one right now! But thanks to your labor story I think I am good to wait too =) Love ya Vindie!
She's beautiful! Look at all of that hair. I love her name. Are all of your kids going to have a V in the name just like in your family? I'm just curious especially with the double v spelling of her name.
5 comments:
She is so, so beautiful!! And I love her name! Congrats on a beautiful birth and a beautiful babe!
Wow! She is sooo beautiful! IT almost makes me want to have one right now! But thanks to your labor story I think I am good to wait too =) Love ya Vindie!
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
She's beautiful! Look at all of that hair. I love her name. Are all of your kids going to have a V in the name just like in your family? I'm just curious especially with the double v spelling of her name.
Oh my goodness, I am so happy for you! What a gorgeous little girl! I can't wait to see more pictures. Glad you made it out alive. ;) Love you!
Post a Comment