so who does she take after more in reference to the grouch face? it's adorable and i'm so glad you've caught it on camera-twice already :) can't wait to see more pics of you and the family
Holy Freek Vindie! That baby is so cute! So cute I might just have to fly over to San Francisco right now! I think she looks alot like Lincoln. I love the hair- she is going to be beautiful just like her Mom! I miss you and am so happy for you! Love ya!
6 comments:
she is so freakin cute, congrats!
I love the pics! She is adorable!
so who does she take after more in reference to the grouch face? it's adorable and i'm so glad you've caught it on camera-twice already :) can't wait to see more pics of you and the family
She is so cute! She looks perfect! congrats!
p.s. from the looks of it, i don't think she likes that car seat very much :)
Holy Freek Vindie! That baby is so cute! So cute I might just have to fly over to San Francisco right now! I think she looks alot like Lincoln. I love the hair- she is going to be beautiful just like her Mom! I miss you and am so happy for you! Love ya!
Post a Comment