Thursday, January 6, 2011

Livvy update

Livvy setting the table.

This has got to be the best phase ever. I know every phase is the best, but seriously 18 months rocks.

Livvy is talking up a storm these days. She repeats everything I say (including "Shooot!" when I hit my car door).

A few of my favorite things that she says:
L: Papa?
V: Where is Papa?
L: At wooork.
L: Daddy?
L: At wooork.

She has taken to calling us by our first names on occasion. When she wakes up in the morning (after ending up in our bed no doubt) she pops up and yells "Cincoln!"
Livvy hugging her bff.

Her favorite things are: Nae Nae (my youngest sis), COOKIES, Pooh Bear, Elmo, and her MANY babies. She also loves to play with her friends and their babies! =)

She is very good now at responding to questions with a "yes" or a "no". Lincoln usually gets home and asks about her day and she responds very dutifully to every question. When she is asked if she wants to go to bed her response is always, a very short "no".

Livs loves to say "oookaaay" to everything. She just loves to talk (just like her momma!)

Livvy is definitely turning into a little girl full of her own attention-loving personality. On Sunday all of my siblings were playing a game in the front room and she realized no one was watching her...so she walked on in and yelled "HELLLO!" Then all eyes were on her and she was happy. Spoiled little cutie.

My hands-down favorite thing she does now is ask for a "Fleming Sandwich". Lincoln and I started doing "Fleming Sandwiches" with her when she was just a baby and apparently it stuck. When we were waiting in line for the show Aladdin at Disneyland she said "eming saanwish!"

6 comments:

Liz said...

I love the Fleming Sandwich idea, how cute that she asks for it! I love this phase too. I can't get over how fast they are learning new words! It's great!

Katie and joe said...

its probably a little out of control how obsessed i am with your child. she is a DOLL and so so fun! definitely a fun stage!

Jenae said...

I LOVE THAT LITTLE DARLING! You can let her know her speech language pathologist of an aunt is proud that she is talking up a storm and imitating and asking questions. I remember getting sandwich kisses when I was younger. I totally forgot about those - good times.

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Love this whole post! That picture of P and Liv looks like she is strangling him, LOL! So glad they have each other! BFFs are the best! ;) This phase is the best! And my favorite thing she does is say "Okaaayyy" & "Was Dis?" We love her to pieces!

Unknown said...

YAY! Thanks for the Livvy update. Love that child (and her momma of course - oh, and Lincoln too.)
:0)
Hugs to you all from Utah!!!

Allison Rosdahl said...

I love the Fleming sandwhich! So cute.