Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nothin' much.

I just put Livvy down and Lincoln is at a friends watching "the biggest game of the century" (Goooo Cougs).

Livvy has had a bit of a cold and we've spent our days doing laundry, watching movies, and snuggling on "mommy's pillow". Lately we've been pretty busy, so it's been nice to relax and take her all in. She is a cutie patootie. And I love love love her.

I'm 10 weeks (finally) and still feeling pretty good. I eat random things and have an issue with sandwiches but besides that I'm loving this pregancy.

I'm at the point now where when I eat a big dinner (tonight = Panda Express) then I look like I have a baby bump. It's always fun to feel and now look like I ate too much. =) But seriously I am excited to get this pregnancy moving and enter the 2nd trimester.


Sometimes I lie awake and think "How am I going to handle TWO kids?" I know it will get easier with time, but I am a little freaked out. Then I think how did my mom handle 9 kids?

Then I get really freaked out.

But then I see a picture like this and I realize that I'm going to have another baby to love. And I cannot wait.
Last night I was talking 100 words a minute about the baby and Lincoln sweetly said he is most excited to see Livvy meet her little sibling. I can't wait for that either.

2 comments:

Chris and Christina said...

Yay! so excited for you! i love babies!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

You are an amazing mom and I have no doubt that you will swing into being a mother of 2 with no problem. Especially because Livvy is going to be an amazing big sis! You know she will be such a big helper and want to love that baby all day! So happy for you!