Friday, February 18, 2011

The sweetest.

V-day was sweet this year. No, I didn't get the dozen roses, but he DID make me breakfast (at 6:15 AM) and bring it to me in bed. And we stayed home and had a fun date night with a fancy dinner and a movie. I think I just loved that he did something thoughtful and sweet for me. =) Sometimes I don't realize how easy it is to make someone feel loved. That kid gets me every time.

Seeing Lincoln as a dad just makes me love him 89786654637 times more.
Lincoln begs to hold Livvy at night when he gets home late...I always say NO! You'll wake the poor, sick bub. And he doesn't hold her. But last night he came into bed and said that he went in and stroked her hair.
(Sigh)
He really is my knight in shining glasses. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet. and you're gonna see him with another little one! what if your next is a boy? that'd be exciting!

Allison Rosdahl said...

so cute! I like the "knight in shining glasses" part.