Sunday, February 13, 2011

We are Senior Citizens.

1.) We played Scrabble last weekend and we were so into it we played three games and were inches away from a heated argument over the correctness of using foreign words on the board.

2.) We play cards every weekend, multiple times and we cannot stop it. Our favorite game is Pinochle. Our pillow talk includes analyzing the previous card game.

3.) I was so excited about the game we had last night I retold the "craziest" hand story to two different people today. Thankfully those two people are family and share in the excitement.

4.) We were asleep at 9:30 pm on Friday night.

I am 23, but I am at least 65.

3 comments:

Allison Rosdahl said...

hahaha! This is funny. BTW foreign words are so not allowed in scrabble.

elysebeard said...

Like I said....old fat couples playing cards is in our near future.

And if it makes Lincoln feel better, Dale analyzes too, I just nod and smile. Also, he downloaded Pinochle on his Iphone today.

Kelsey & David Barber said...

I love that you guys are senior citizens too! We were in bed by like 9 on Friday- not to mention I fell asleep like at 8 watching our movie =) I miss you Vind!