Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm comin' out.

So I've hit my 11 weeks and we've entered the leave-the-pants-unbuttoned phase. I'm pretty sure with Livvy this didn't hit me until I was seriously like 18 weeks. Second baby, I guess.


The other day I was walking up to the house after church and about halfway to the door realized that I had undone my skirt and it was quickly falling down. Thankfully I looked down and noticed otherwise I probably would have walked all the way inside with only my tights on =). Maybe I should bust out the maternity clothes...


On a more up beat note...one of our friends gave us a sweet glider/ottoman and a toddler bed! I am SO excited. I love feeling like I'm getting stuff ready for this little baby and for Big Sis...even if we still have a LONG time to wait.
Livvy continues to be cute and demanding and sweet. She is back to sleep trained....and doesn't make a peep when I leave her at night...except to say "I lauuv you!" and the occasional "See ya!" I love that cute kid.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Oh my goodness! Livvy is sooo stinking cute and BIG! How did she grow up so fast already? Congrats on the new little one! Super exciting!! Yay for the Flemings!