Subject: Weekend Snack
Vindie,
Why don't we buy vanilla ice cream, so we can make snickers or Reeces milk shakes (blend together)?
Lincoln D Fleming
Senior Associate
Why don't we buy vanilla ice cream, so we can make snickers or Reeces milk shakes (blend together)?
Lincoln D Fleming
Senior Associate
Thank goodness I have a husband to manage our weekends of crazy shake making plans. Maybe tonight we'll throw in some strawberries... we're out of control.
8 comments:
bahahaha
Don't get too crazy lincoln. Before you know it, chocolate syrup is involved and all is lost.
This is the best thing I've read all day.
Loooove it! I think I will make one of those myself this weekend.
HAHA! This is funny.
So many things to like here. First off, the fact that you guys decide on "Weekend Snacks" via email. Second, the fact that he remembered to put a title in the email with proper capitalization, of course. Third, the parenthesis he used for (mix together) as if you may be confused as how to make a milkshake with snickers. Lincoln is my favorite.
Haha...those Flemings, they're all the same!
Ha ha. That made me laugh out loud. Best part: "Senior Associate". Because if it came from a peon within the company, the shakes would have never been made :) Love you guys Vindie! Hope the pregnancy is going well!
Hahahahahaha. Love it.
Post a Comment