We found out today that we are having a BOY!! Holy cow were we SHOCKED! We've had a hard time imagining anything but another Livvy. We were both so happy to here the news! Luckily this little boy was not shy and the technician knew right away (and so did we). I loved seeing him move around and feeling it! Oh man I can't wait for all the boys loot I get to buy!
This is my favorite shot. His two little feet and a sweet little hand. I am in love already. We have a few name ideas, but boys are always harder for us! Lincoln and I will wait to name the little baby boy until after we meet him, just like we did with Livs. This is partially due to us wanting to see and think about the name, but mostly because we never agree on any names so we ignore the decision until we can't!
Name fighting aside, we are both so happy and so excited for Livvy's little brother to join our family!
3 comments:
Congratulations, dear! That is wonderful! I imagine it would be so fun to have one of each gender! :) And I think a lot of times brother/sister combos have special and unique relationships. It will be fun to see that unfold.
And btw, I love that shot of the feet and hand too!
YAY for little boys. i hope ours can be friends :)
Vindie, I'm so excited for you guys! You'll have a little Lincoln (although Livvy looks a lot like a very cute female version of Lincoln) :) Keep us updated. I love your blog and hearing that you're doing well.
Post a Comment