This happened a while back but I wanted to post about our first and most exciting Easter egg hunt of the year! I wanted to come up with a fun way to tell my little brothers and sisters the gender of the baby...so about 5 minutes before they came barreling through the door from school I hid Easter eggs all having the note "Keep looking" except for one blue egg that said "It's a boy!"
I love being close to my family! They are always touching my belly in hopes of feeling a kick...which is hilarious and sometimes slightly annoying. But despite the excessive touching, I really do love having them around to laugh at my waddle.
1 comment:
What a cute idea! My sister made brownie pops and in the middle had blue icing to announce she is having a boy! And I would like to see you waddle, I doubt it will ever happen! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment