The Jude Dude turned one month (last) Tuesday. We had his doctor's appointment yesterday and found out he currently weighs 9 lbs 12 ounces! 3 weeks ago we was only 7 lbs 5 ounces! He jumped from the 25th percentile to the 50th.
He is already looking very different to me from how he looked when he was born. He usually a very chill baby and only cries when he needs something. And apparently he needed to not have his mom taking pictures of him...I'll try to get some happy pictures soon.
He loves looking at Livvy and Livvy loves talking to him. This is what she says:
"Hi, buddy! Good morning!" "You have your blanket? You nice and warm?"
So sweet.
On a not so fun note, the eye infection from you know where came back today. Remember when I had it for like 3 months after Livvy was born? Um...yeah it's back.
Thankfully though, I can still nurse and hopefully we caught it early enough it will be gone a lot sooner than last time. Without my mom I would have curled up in a ball and died today, but she was out here in a flash and made me feel like I can handle this again. There's nothing like having your mom there when you're sick.
2 comments:
WHAT?!?!?! See what happens when I leave for a mere week?!? You get sick and jude grows up. I'm calling you tomorrow
I love you call him Jude Dude, and what a cute pic. I feel bad but I laugh a lot when Golden does his high pitch scream which probably makes him more mad but it's kinda cute (for like 2 seconds). Hope that eye heals up real fast pretty lady!
Post a Comment