Many of my friends have left me on missions. First there was Athens, then there was Jaimie and now Charli has left. I am so excited for them, but I miss them. I think it is easier to be the one leaving than the one being left. I love my friends and I know they won't read this, but I have so much respect for girls that serve missions! Sisters are awesome and I know that I am a small person to feel sad when they are going to bless so many others lives. I just thought writing my sadness would make me feel better. The end.
2 comments:
Yeah, when you married my best friend I kind of felt the same way. I'm happy for both of you, but there's definitely something missing whenever the NBA playoffs are on.
Let's just say I've read more than most girls I know. And yes, I have actually read them. I didn't cheat by watching the movies or listening to them on my iPod. I post my thoughts on them one of these days.
Post a Comment