Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hiking the Y.

Last night we decided to hike the Y. Earlier we had Costa Vida burritos which were heavenly, but did not sit well on the hike. Most of the time I was complaining which Lincoln interpreted as me not having fun. I actually really enjoyed getting outside, it was a beautiful night. The only down side for me is going DOWN the mountain. I have this weird fear of falling when I walk (whether it be down a mountain or on a slick icy side walk). Lincoln was patient and walked slowly down the whole way. Also, we watched the Office and did laundry. I love the end of the week.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I love that your blog is called Wake up with Flem! That's off of Runaway Bride too...

Also, your wedding pictures are awesome. I hope that you guys are doing well and are very happy!