Thursday, May 1, 2008

Good morning sunshine!


We are the Flemings aka Flem. As our introduction the following morning routine is what is meant by Waking up with Flem.

The alarm sounds (usually at 5:30 AM), Lincoln hits th
e snooze a few times then tells me its time to get up. I moan, cover my eyes and tell him I'm sick (for some reason I am sick every morning). Lincoln then goes on to throw out a joke, try to tickle me, or some other "welcome the sunshine" jest. After all attempts to get me happy and out of bed, Lincoln resorts to just getting me out of bed. He usually tosses the covers off of me grabs my legs and gently pulls me off the bed.

Lincoln is for the most part a happy guy. As Dillon said when he met him "He's always smiling." Lincoln is stable, kind and a tease. I am, as is demonstrated by my morning routine pessimistic, dramatic and all over the place.

We hope waking up with Flem gives you a bit of both of us!

Welcome to our blog!

2 comments:

Charli said...

I think I really need more Flem in my life.... Also, I love you. both.

Anonymous said...

Back when we were roommates, Lincoln would do all sorts of things to wake me up in the morning. Most of the time he would ask me dumb questions like, "Nate, if you could kiss any man, who would it be?"

I can't say that I miss the dumb questions, but they did get me out of bed most of the time.