Thursday, May 28, 2009

Patience.

The baby countdown is going up as I continue to carry this baby. 4 days over D-day and counting. I always thought I would have this baby early (my mom only made it to her due date once), but my little girl seems to enjoy making us wait.

Everyone thought she would be here by now and with the days passing Dallin has left for training (he'll be back in 3 weeks) and my parents are going to my cousin's wedding tomorrow and are gone until Sunday. So both me and my mom are kind of hoping she waits until they get back. In any case Veronica is on alert and thrilled to be our back up second in command during labor.

Meanwhile as I wait I am reading three Jane Austen novels. I finished Persuasion and am now on to Mansfield Park, with Northanger Abbey to follow.

Tomorrow I have a Non-stress Test where they monitor the baby for 20-60 minutes and make sure she's still doing a-ok. Then on Monday I have another doctor's appointment, which I am assuming will be where I schedule being induced. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Kelli Nicole said...

Haha, those first babies. I hear the 1st ones come on average 10 days late! Good luck holding out :).

Chris and Christina said...

we went to both of the different houses (the Pemberley?) in the 2 different pride and prejudices, though i'm not a jane austen fan. i have some pics on my facebook of them.i just never got into them. my friends just watched the persuasion and were not impressed. but i hope you liked it. you are amazing. you are going to have the most beautiful girls ever!