Lincoln celebrated his 27th birthday yesterday. We had a pretty awesome day. He had his favorite breakfast (omelet) before heading off to work. Then Livvy and I BARTed in to have lunch and hang out in the city with him. We came home had some awesome dinner and a "Better Than You Know What Cake". He loved his presents and everything about his day minus the working.
Lincoln is an awesome hubby and puts up with a lot. He is always so patient and fun. Here is a list of some random facts about the man behind the glasses.
1. He loves to study and read. Anything.
2. He bought a jump rope to work out with and used it once.
3. He washes his dishes BEFORE loading them into the dishwasher.
4. He always checks the doors to make sure they are locked 10 times.
5. He is risk averse.
6. He sings Christmas songs to Livvy and has been since she was born.
7. He doesn't like rice.
8. He buttons the top button on his shirts when he hangs them up.
9. He gets dressed in the dark so I can sleep.
10. He is the best husband ever.
3 comments:
i laughed out loud wen i read about the jump rope.
Very funny. This made me laugh.
I love that picture of Lincoln as a little boy. I loved the things you wrote about him, you know - as I was reading them I kept thinking to myself, I do that too. We must be siblings!
Post a Comment