We started the day out by getting our hair done by a true professional.
Then some of us slept in air conditioned bliss after waking up way too early to help the scouts put flags in neighbors' yards.
And lastly, we ate yummy waffles and made cute "happy" faces while spending time with our favorite people.
2 comments:
I have an idea:
I'll have a baby, then you can take my ugly redhead that's gonna pop out and I'll take your beautiful livvygirl and we'll call it a fair trade.
Because she is pretty much the cutest thing I've laid eyes on in that darling polka dot shirt.
And she's funny. I don't care if she's a pill sometimes. I have a method of sticking kids in the closet when they bug me.
Deal?
I love the pictures of Livvy, the beautician. She is so darn cute.
Post a Comment