.
Lately, I've been feeling so blessed. I have so much in my life to be thankful for. My little family and all of the joys I share with them are priceless. I love sharing a mutual obsession with our daughter with my husband. I love feeling the baby have hiccups. I love Lincoln getting home to play with Livvy. I love my friends. I love my family. I love buying diapers and washing onsies. I love that in a few weeks I'll have another baby to love. Tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks and cannot wait for more of what Lincoln and I have had the past two years with Livvy.
2 comments:
Full term already ? This baby is so blessed to be born into such a wonderful family! So excited for the upcoming weeks. You'll do great my dear :)
So much love! I can't wait to meet the little guy too. Your family is lucky to have you too.
Post a Comment