Monday, July 25, 2011

The Nae Nae week.

Last week my youngest sister VeNae (aka NaeNae) came to stay with us for a week while my mom was at girl's camp. Livvy woke up on Monday and realized that Nae was here and started galloping through my house saying "Whaaawhooo!" She is a little bit in love with her aunt.

Monday we woke up took a friend to the airport and then shot over to the Jelly Belly Factory for a little tour.
Tuesday we met up with some friends and hit up Tilden's Little Farm and Steam Train.
Wednesday we ventured to Contra Loma and had fun swimming and playing in the sand.
By Thursday we were a little tired and chilled in Danville. And Friday we hung out in Walnut Creek and then spent the afternoon laying around watching movies and making paninis.

I don't think Livvy has had so much fun at our house ever. She played hide and seek about 92387420 times with Nae and loved crawling into her bed every morning. We LOVED having VeNae here. I think I might just steal her next time I'm at home and never return her.



No comments: