Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Preparing the nest.

I am gathering food, cleaning cupboards and organizing clothes. The "nesting" phase has definitely sunk in. I really do feel like some sort of animal stocking up for winter.

This time around I know what to expect after having a baby and I have a little toddler to feed, so I'm kicking it into high gear. I'm freezing meals and planning a pre-baby Costco run to stock the pantry.

I'm going crazy thinking about what 6 weeks from now will be like.

I can't wait to meet this little dude and find out what being a family of 4 will feel like.

Here's a picture of the babies (see the one hiding behind my legs) at my brother's wedding a few weeks ago. I am now even bigger and more ridiculous looking.

6 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

You could not be ridiculous looking if you tried. You look adorable!! So excited for you guys! I wish I could hone a little of the nesting instinct right about now. :)

Debbie said...

You look beautiful! So excited for you. :)

Chris and Christina said...

you mean more ridiculously AMAZING!

elysebeard said...

NOT RIDICULOUS. Perfectly, pregnantly ADORABLE. I love your buddah belly.

Rebecca & Jeff said...

You are THE LEAST ridiculous pregnant lady I have ever seen! You look great! And i'm so impressed by your nesting, I seriously did nothing for either kid! lol. You are wonder woman!

Kim said...

Whatever! I think you look adorable. I can't wait to see what fun name you guys come up with for this little guy! :)