Monday, May 18, 2009

Some pictures of the casa.

Before

After (Living Room)

Before

After (Kitchen and Dining Room)

Before
After (Baby's Room)
Here are some pictures of the house. Our room is still not quite finished but I just love the bassinet by the bed. We still have little things to add but it is nice to get the big things done!

The last big thing left undone is to have this baby! I have been having some false labor stuff happen over the past few days, so hopefully I'm not hauling this basketball much longer!

8 comments:

Jonie Marie said...

I love all of the changes you've made. It looks really nice vindie! Thanks for posting the pictures! :)

Katie and joe said...

it looks amazing! gonna call you today.... don't go into labor just yet, k?

Debbie said...

Looks beautiful! I really love the kitchen - the cabinets and counter tops look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your house is beautiful! Good luck with your delivery (hopefully soon).

The Conrad Family said...

Looks so good! I must admit I am a little envious! I love the kitchen!

aninem said...

I can't wait to see a baby in the bassinet! WE miss you! Chris and Christina are crazy in love! Christina is half way home from England. I hope you see her blog, it is beautiful there! I hope our family could all go there some day! Good luck with everything! Loves!

Chris and Christina said...

Vindie. What a beautiful home you have! The remodeling looks amazing! I want to come visit you and the family someday(especially that cute little one that is coming any day now) good luck with the delivery, it'll be one of the best experiences of you life. I pray everything will go well and that you will have the most beautiful healthy baby in the world :) love ya girl!

Jenae said...

The house looks beautiful!