So we're down to single digit days until the babe's due date. Today I had an appointment with the midwife and things are looking good. It seems that I am 25% effaced and the baby is at a -3. She is hanging out really low and seems to be ready to hatch.
I wish I could answer Veronica's question when she asked "Ok so how many days do they think it will be until she's here?" I guess I'll just keep feeling like a bomb and ticking away. Can't wait to meet this bundle of joy.
6 comments:
WAAAHOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so excited for you. I cannot wait to see pictures. Everything will go great and you are going to have the best experience of your life while delivering this precious baby of yours. Good luck with everything my dear. I'm so proud of the woman and very soon-to-be-mother that you have become. love you!
I'm so stoked Vindie! (this is Brooke)
We are so excited for you! I sure hope all goes smoothly and you can enjoy that special day! There is nothing like that first moment when you hold your little one...it is indescribable! Enjoy it and keep us posted! Best of luck! Love you!
Well I hope she comes sooner than later! I remember every day that I went past my due date, I got really tired of people asking me if I had had my baby yet. Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see your blog plastered with pictures of her. :)
so....while you are waiting for your little one to come, I was thinking that maybe you could show us some pics of her nursery. I have been waiting and waiting to see them :) Also, all of us Utah Rosdahls are so excited for your little girl to get here!
Oh Vindie! I'm so excited for you! To add to Jonie's comment - we, the other Utah relatives (all with random last names) are also excited for this little one to arrive. May you be blessed and be able to enjoy this moment! Love ya tons!
Post a Comment