One day to go to the D-day and no baby yet. On Friday I went in for my normal doctor's appointment and found out I am dilated to a 2. I have been having contractions but nothing regular yet. I have probably walked 112093810382 miles over the past week (especially these last two days), and it seems to be helping make the contractions come more often.
Last night my parentals took us to Skipolinis to eat their labor-inducing pizza called "Prego". It was fun to go but I am still not feeling the regular, really painful contractions. So hopefully washing the car and shopping at Costco will get me there.
Cross your fingers this babe arrives soon!
4 comments:
That sounds exactly like what I went through with Toby- I just hope your baby isn't 6 days late! It wasn't until my doc stripped the membranes did things start to move along. Good luck to you!
This is Debbie, by the way. Not Nick...oops!
Those first babies are the worst...Noah was 4 days late! Hope everything gets moving a little faster! Good luck!
Vindie I can't believe you're almost there! Keep me updated and email pictures when you have her! I can't wait! Good luck!
Post a Comment